Monday, November 4, 2013

So, after a long hiatus, I. AM. BACK!  Since I last fasted, I have joined a couple of gyms (one for cardio, one for classes - long story) and have started working out with a personal trainer.  I've also been back on my fitbit hardcore (took a break from that while I was in Kenya too).  I'm doing my best to get close to my steps goal every day but the eating and the drinking haven't been at all consistent.  So, I figured it's time to get back on this train.  

Today, I had a Starkist Tuna Kit (230 cals) and 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries.  Not really sure what the future holds for dinner but, likely to involve tilapia and some fresh veggies.  

My biggest weakness?  Coconut cashews from Trader Joe's.  They are kind of Samoa-y and all kinds of delicious.  

Anyway, stay tuned on progress as I embark on this fasting journey yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment