Monday, August 5, 2013

Almost through with the 2nd day of fasting.  Late this afternoon was rough but, I made it!  Another thing worth noting - totally random and I didn't realize it until I was talking to family earlier - but, I definitely felt a cold coming on last week.  It was a gradual feeling...you know, stuff nose one day.  Sinus-pain the next.  It could be a coincidence but, after the first fasting day - all the symptoms disappeared.  Like I said - I didn't even think about it until someone said "how's that cold coming along?"  And I had completely forgotten about it.  Potential benefit of the fasting?  I mean...do they say feed a cold? Or starve it?  I think the "starving" it worked.  

The other thing I need to get better about is working out.  The problem is, when you have a little guy at home, you have to do what you can to spend any time you can with him.  He goes to bed each night by 7 so, by the time I get home from work...anyway.  There's a super nice gym close to my office that I am going to check out in the hopes that I could potentially work out there before work a few days a week.  If I can get back into a regular gym routine, I feel like I will really start to see some results AND get to test out the theory that I'll actually have some energy on the fasting days.  As I seem to like to say a lot..."we shall see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment