Friday, August 2, 2013

It's now 8:15ish on Friday morning.  I have had a cup of coffee but I haven't had breakfast just yet as I am going to grab some with some colleagues at 9:30.  I am about to dig into a banana but, I officially have had nothing but water since 6pm last night and I feel fine.  I did have some issues getting to sleep last night but, I think it was as much because I had a lot on my mind as it was the change in my diet.  I got on the scale this morning and was down 2lbs from yesterday.  My goal isn't to see that much weight loss that quickly but, it's still nice to see the scale move in the other direction.  Body fat percentage hadn't changed but, I know it all takes time.   I'm looking forward to my breakfast sandwich, I'm not going to lie.Now I am curious to see how I eat when I am not restricted this weekend.  I'm going to do my best to keep track in LoseIt so I can see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment