Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just had what I will call "brunch" and it was actually really good.  I feel pretty satisfied at this point.  The tough(est) part will be lunch time, when everyone starts gathering.  And, Thursdays are Food Truck days across the street from the office.  It's a hard thing to say no to but, I will figure it out.  Also, the nice thing about the diet is that you can adjust your fast days so, I can always shift it to a Mon/Wed or Mon/Fri thing but, I will typically try to avoid any weekend days.  Being around the house and the food within it makes snacking very difficult to avoid.  We'll see how I am feeling a few hours from now, knowing that I won't be eating again until 6pm or so this evening.  

I have a softball game tonight so, I'll have to "just say no" to beer - during the game and afterwards at the bar.  Past research has shown that people actually experience a boost of energy during their fasts and that working out or exercising shouldn't be an issue.  Again...we'll see how tonight goes.  

Until 6, I'll be loading up on soda water (LaCroix, Pink Grapefruit, YUM!) and hot tea/black coffee.  Don't be too envious!

No comments:

Post a Comment