Thursday, August 8, 2013

Nearing the end of the day...definitely looking forward to a few days of eating normally again.  Today was a day when I really could have used a glass (or three) of wine but, I abstained.  One thing I definitely noticed being home all day - it's pretty amazing how much crap I'll eat just because I am in the kitchen.  A handful of this, a piece of that.  I stuck to the fasting but was just hyper aware of it and had to remind myself each time.  It was funny to me that (knowing I am dieting) I would think "oh, I can eat that banana - it's healthy!"  But, it's calories and doesn't fit into the "menu" for the day.  So - I didn't partake but, I can see how doing this may impact what I eat on my off days.  For now, I haven't really been holding back but, that's partially because the FastDiet book said that this will actually "work better" if I don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment