So, it's been a while since I've written. At least, it feels like it. I shifted my schedule this week to allow for a work lunch yesterday. I had a veggie scramble for my brunch today. Two eggs, sauteed snow peas and asparagus and a baby bell cheese. It was delicious but, I have to say, I am really hungry. There's a slight chance that I may be going to Africa for a photo shoot for work so, I went to get my yellow fever shot and ended up getting the pills I need to take for Typhoid as well. Not sure if that has anything to do with how I feel today. OR, it could just be because I had an extra day of eating normal before fasting again. Either way, I am feeling it.
I still haven't mastered the art of making a more concerted effort to get working out into the mix. I have the means to do it at home, I just need to motivate. It's hard for a lot of reasons. Want to play with Vincent before he goes to bed. Then, once he's in bed, I find that I just want to drink a glass of wine and spend time with my husband. I think the only way I'll make it work will be to knock it out in the morning. Obviously, that will require my actually getting up early enough. I wanted to try it this morning. I didn't try all that hard. Perhaps tomorrow will work better knowing that I won't have to fast during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment