I'm halfway through day 3 at this point and it's particularly challenging because I am home with a sick little man. Normally, while fixing lunch for him, I'd have a bite or two of what I am making for him and I had to remind myself not to do that. Further, I'm reminded of why it would suck to do this diet if you work from home - it's just hard to have food at your fingertips the entire day.
For lunch, I had two eggs scrambled with some sauteed veggies - a mix of green beans, asparagus and snow peas, with a bit of havarti cheese grated over them. What's interesting (at least to me) is that LoseIt shows that a large, hard-boiled egg is 70 calories but, a large, scrambled egg is 102. Assuming that you cook the scrambled egg with something fat/calorie free, shouldn't it be the same amount of calories? Anyway, I am counting the eggs as 70 each. That's what I had budgeted for.
Dinner will be that same tilapia I've had the other two fasting nights. And, more sauteed veggies. Everything tastes delicious and is as filling as 250 calories can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment