Thursday, August 15, 2013

So, this is officially Day 5.  I've seen my body fat percentage go down as well as weight over the last two weeks but, today it went back up.  Likely for a number of reasons - mainly that, on my off days, I think I need to be a bit more careful.  I was thinking this morning that I may try this moving forward...on days immediately after fasting days (Tuesdays & Fridays) I will live it up so to speak.  But, on the other 3 non-fasting days, I need to be smarter about my choices.  And, I am still struggling to work exercise into the mix and I've really got to find a way to get around that.  I did enjoy my "brunch" this morning.  I had a couple of medium sized tomatoes (44 cals) with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar (14 cals) and some kosher salt, 1/2 cup raspberries (43 cals) a hard boiled egg (78 cals) and a piece of baby bell cheese (70 cals).  I haven't tried the lowfat version of the baby bells but, on the calorie counting days, I suppose I should try.  Also, I've got to think through dinner tonight.  I found a delicious recipe on Pinterest for a shrimp pasta that I may give a try (it looks delicious, right?) 






I am a bit over the tilapia for now. And, just noting that you can search Pinterest for recipes - I tried "5:2" and "FastDiet".  Not all of them are great but, I am on a mission.  I'm adding the ones that look good to my new "5:2" board.  I'll be sure to report on how good (or bad) they are as I get a chance to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment