Monday, August 5, 2013
Today is Fast Day #2. Because last Thursday went so well, I have decided that I'll follow that same menu to see if it works as well. Over the weekend, I ate like I normally would. Somewhat healthy, somewhat fun. I made a pointed effort to get back on the fitbit train on Saturday by taking a long walk in the morning. I attempted to do the same yesterday but had to cut it short. So far, I feel fine this morning (even after consuming an early dinner yesterday). I am drinking a LaCroix and am about to get some hot tea. For the record, Lipton makes what they call "Pyramid Teas". They have a Vanilla Caramel flavored black tea that I have really enjoyed. The diet says to try to mix things up when it comes to your beverages and I have to say, I'd never had that kind of tea before. I've really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment